View Profile Rauz

2 Movie Reviews

Best one so far!

I can't wait to see what you do with the fourth one! Love the animation, its amazingly smooth for being a madness style animation, not to mention the fact that its got color (so far the only madness esq cartoon with full color that I've seen).
I had to laugh when he found the laser cannon and shot three guys by a missfire!
I liked the futuristic theem you put this one in, will you do another Sci-Fi Bunnykill?

Wow

One of the funnest animations I've seen on newgrounds! The animation had such a unique feel to it and was very well done! Will you make a series from this?

My favourite part has to be the dart gun!

1 Game Review

I like it, the style and the art, it reminds me of one of those JRPG games, but focused on showcasing music which is a neat idea. My main thing is I wanna see more of it, like more animations, poses, facial expressions, and so on for when the character throws text at you. One thing, I noticed the non color thing was deliberate as her eyes and only a few other spots were colored, I think you could take that one step further and accent other important parts, text, and such.

30, Male